Sunday, December 27, 2009

- Frames @ TTDI Plaza -

This year Christmas celebration was a bit more simple as compared to last year...We had dinner at Frames (sexy's suggestion)...We also celebrated Arthur's return from Melbourne...3 more coming back on 30th...



-1. Peach & Orange Smoothis 2. Ice Lava Cocoa...My best picks!-

-Jacq's Caesar Salad-

-Classic Carbonara-

-The 2 guys ordered this-

-My Club Sandwich...Jacq ordered this too...She was a big eater for the night...Haha...They supposed to serve curly fries and not normal french fries...What a disappointment...At the end, Svien stole all my fries...-

-Svien and Jo's Chicken-

-This dessert was given by restaurant...How sweet...Surely because we were to noisy...Haha-

-Prezzzieee-


-Fixing my lion hair-





My only disappointment was they took off potato gratin from their menu...That's my 1st selection actually...Oh well, I've survey Frames through blog reviews earlier...hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.