Friday, December 25, 2009

- Christmas Eve -

Drove around Sunway Pyramid for Christmas decoration night view and took some pictures...It was freaking jam and you can see many large crowds where families, teenagers and couples gathered around to take pictures while some headed to night club I guess...Euphoria Club was kinda of pack...
I'm lucky enough to find a parking space at the residential area there...But, sadly no camwhore pictures because I wore a very ugly t-shirt and shorts...Haha...









Merry Christmas!!! I've been driving a lot recently and I'm not trying to complain about driving but its about the massive jam around despite its a public holiday! What is wrong with Malaysia traffic?! Its getting worst from day to day...There are no such thing as smooth traffic during weekend or public holiday anymore...That's so sad...

2 comments:

brooches hand made said...

so nice

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just added lots of different emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info