Sunday, February 28, 2010

- Happy Chap Goh Mei -

In few more hours, its gonna be the end of the 15 days of CNY...I'm sticking my lovely butt on the chair hibernating while all the singles out there searching for their Mr.right by throwing mandarin oranges into the lake...That's the tradition but its never be my interest...Haha...
Anyway, let me boast around with my 2 new watches! I have never been a fans of white color but guess what, both my new watches were in white!
White color then reminds me of the 3 new Toyota Vios that EK had just purchased! Weee...How I wish I could be one of the car owner for just the position of Junior Acct Executive...haha...Dream on! Anyway, I do have this intention of buying new car but that will be a long term plan for sure as I'm currently in a heavy burden to pay installment for my current lousy car...Well, what else can I complain? After all, new proton saga is better than nothing...

- The fossil watch under yeevonn's WANTED LIST...I finally get it last december as my super be-early birthday present -

- Only RM39.90...20% discount on all Nose's accessories -

Monday blues........Its gonna be another monday tomorrow! *sigh* Get back to work again...Good Night!~~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium does 10mg valium do you - green valium pill generic