Tuesday, February 2, 2010

- Updates -

The month of Feb 2010 marks the month where I am going to start my career...Just to announce that *turn on the loud speaker* I'm currently employed! Say HI to my new and very first employer "EMPEROR'S KITCHEN SDN BHD" aka Old Town Sdn Bhd...Please do not bug me for free coffee... Perhaps, when I'm in a good mood, I might consider giving u one sachet...Haha...
Things had definitely turn upside down after I join the workforce and it will be as following -->
  • Change of sleeping lifestyle...No longer can sleep at 2-3am and wake up at 12-1pm...That's so sad! I enjoyed sleeping and eating the most! You know me!
  • Stuck in the jam every morning, listen to OneFm like what others did too...However, I still feel fortunate that it will only takes me 40 minutes the most to reach office...Its nothing if compare to working in KL!
  • Its only my official 2nd day of employment but my superior (Joyce) had assign me the task to close account...Its amazing...I thought I would be doing all the photocopy job for the 1st 2 days...
  • Say NO to facebook.com! Because my company blocked it! OMGoshhhh...So, its time to stop barn buddy, happy farm and cafe world perhaps? Sigh...
Its no doubt that I missed my college and college mates!! Its time for a meet up seriously but can we? I'm half dead upon reaching home...Haha...All the best to myself and say YES to numbersssss.......

No comments: