Friday, February 19, 2010

- The Year of Tiger *Roarrrr* -

CNY Eve (13th Feb 2010)
-
Woke up early in the morning to wash car...Ahem, I mean I drove my car to the nearest petrol station for automatic car wash...Haha...This year, Mummy cooked something special...We are kinda of sick of those normal chinese dishes so guess what?! We had Nasi Lemak as our reunion dinner...Delicious Fried Chicken Wing with Spicy Prawn + Squid Sambal together with fragrant Santan Rice...

1st day of CNY (14th Feb 2010)

- Valentine's Day? Nah...I always appreciate being with my family more...Perhaps the reason why I said so is because I have yet to find "the one"...Watched 3 movies in a day...That really broke my record! "14 Blade" was ok...Mummy actually fall asleep! Haha...Then, "Little Big Soldier" was funny and entertaining...As usual, Jackie Chan knows the way to bring you laughter...We end up watching "True Legend" because "72 Tenants of Prosperity" tickets were selling fast...It must be very worth watching...Gonna watch it tomorrow hopefully...


2nd, 3rd & 4th Day of CNY (15th, 16th & 17th Feb 2010)
- Port Dickson Trip @ Tiara Beach Resort with family and Auntie Catherine's family...The traffic was not very smooth on the way there...Then, there was this road block for no reason that worsen the traffic...Overall, it was an enjoyable trip despite I am a little bit tired...Muscle pain because I swim and cycled a lot...Haha...Have not been that active for the past few months...You wouldn't feel boring at night because Tiara Beach organized continuous events and shows such as Staff Talent Show, Movie Screening and the most exciting performance by Shaolin Kids...Settled our lunch and dinner cooking there but it wouldn't be inconvenient to find restaurants there as there were so many Seafood Restaurant along the way...It just feels so nice jumping inside the clean pool when the weather is so damn hot! Oh...FYI, I can't swim so my blue penguin float was best companion...Haha...



-I purposely upload this small version picture of me as my wet hair makes me looks ugly-

-The syok sendiri-ing Cousin-




CNY Day 7 (20th Feb 2010)
- Maternal side lunch gathering @ My House...The rendang beef, baked cheese fish and "tong sui" were among the yummy one's for the day! Uncle Paul was the God of Prosperity for the day...We managed to win extremely a lot of $$$...*weeee*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Check out at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc