Sunday, March 28, 2010

- Suet Wern's Farewell @ EK -

Let me briefly introduce you to my colleagues!



-As you can see, Mark was simply too fascinated with all the foods of the day...We ordered Domino Pizza, fried some curry puff and cooked some spaghetti noodle...Then, I guess CM was looking at the domino brochure and was a little bit worry that he might need to pay for the whole bill...Hahaha...Just kidding-

-Gan with mouth full where as Dayang happily pose for the camera...Btw, take a good look at Sook Teng *the statue*-


-Joyce *acct*, Jo *purchasing*, Wern *production*, Me *acct* & Claris *purchasing*...Anyway, you can ignore the woman standing in the middle...She's not important...hahaha...I hope she won't kill me for saying that!-

-The R&D and Production men! Muru, Soong & Mark-


-Grace, Ms.Lee & Kirin...QA rocksszz?! Haha-

-Ok...There is another "ke le fe" here...She only enjoys fishing...-


No comments: