Saturday, March 20, 2010

- Suet Wern's Farewell @ Umami -

We were actually chatting about "Wednesday Show Me Pink" BR's promotion on skype during working hours *Yes! We were multi-tasking*...Then, out from nowhere Suet Wern suggested "ma lat fo wo" and that was how Tasty Pot and Umami plans came out from!

We then decided for a small farewell *Next Friday will be her last day in EK* in Umami as both us were craving for Spicy Sichuan Steamboat...Ok! End up she sapu most of them spicy-ness while I remained Tortoise with only Chicken Soup...Haha...Guess what we only get to know each other no longer than 1 month but we could spend 3 hours gossiping and eating! Haha...I am gonna miss her so badly...

-Take One...Failed miserably...Wern: I looked so fat! -

-Its my turn then...YeeVonn: Yeah! I look just nice-

-Take Two...Better huh?!-

I am so so so gonna miss chatting with you on Skype Ms. Very Berry Strawberry! Wishing you all the best in your future undertakings! *Lots of Muackssss*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Little Orangezz said...

Hi...May I know who are you?