Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kelly 19th Birthday

Occasion: My dear Ah leng 19th buffday celebration
Date: 11 Oct 2007
Time: 7.30pm-11pm
Venue: Station1 (suppose to be Tasty Pot Steamboat)
Babi's: Kelly, me, Mei Yen, Yu Foong, Brandon

Pick up Kelly n Mei Yen n proceeded to Tasty Pot Steambot (Sunway Mentari) but dunno what's wrong with the restaurant...We assumed that its closed on thurs...*swt*...So we change our plan to Station1...Ordered some foods n drinks...Makan...makan...*mm sai hak hei* ok...Played some card games..."Chor Dai Di" n "snap"...We were so noisy ok..Gila like shit there...The loser of Chor dai di...I present u...kelly n me...ahaha...The loser of Snap...I present u...D guys...tsk tsk...Saw the 8tv Superstar Host Shin Yi...Oh...She looks so different than on tv...Well...make up techniques...We din bought any cake bcoz..bcoz..Buffday gal la...Anyway, some pics of the foods....

Kelly's Jasmine tea...without fail...Jasmine tea only...

My longan drink... (piss...Yu foong ordered warm sky juice...no comment)

Cheers!!! Yum seng!! Happy buffday kelly....

My so call Hot n spicy chicken...Not spicy at all btw...N smaller portion from Station1 d...

Yu Foong n Mei Yen's Sweet n Sour rice...(I guess that was d name)

Kelly's Fish N Chip...

Brandon (the late comer) dunno wat rice...Forgotten d name..keke...


Kelly n I won dis round..For d 1st time...n d last time...haha...


We wanted to go for a 2nd round at the nearby mamak...Bt we din la..Coz Kelly got smtg to do...
Anyway, I promise dis babi buffday gal to be her one day driver, maid n servant...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY

No comments: