Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I paid my Electricity Bill ok!

Monday night...Gosh..My house black out...Was talking to my dad when POP~!! Black out...That is so cool..I am still studying macro ok..*sigh* What can I do...Close my book la and get out from my room..

What happened on this memorable night:
  • Its freaking hot...No air...
  • Fed the mosquitoes...happy la they all...
  • Played around with candles...Ikea candles wei..ahaha...
  • Took some pics...Camwhore in the darkness...
  • Watch drama using laptop batteries...
  • Ate something...mum scolded me for opening the freight...
  • Babi matt said I "tai sei"..U better watch out man...
  • Babi Ruey said I din pay my electricity...Wat de...
  • Kelly suggested me smtg to test if I am ready for macro test...


I so deep in love with my hp..D light effect was so cool...W580i....


Electric came back at ard 1am...Ah....I can finally go to bed...So that was a "sui" day....
Ystrdy happened a "sui" thing also...Haiz..nvm..going to settle it dis fri...

No comments: