Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sis's Birthday

Occasion: Sis's 16th years old Birthday Celebration ( so old)
Date: 30th Sept 2007
Time: 7pm
Venue: Jack's Place, Pyramid

My main intention was to shop in newly open Jusco and to eat only..ahaha..Suppose to pay d bill but end up mum paying..hehe..Well..sister, no kira la...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY YENN~!!!

The appetizer- 3 garlic bread


Lime juice n my Oren Juice

My Seafood in basket..Lots of fries, prawn, sotong, onion ring, fish ball, fish nugget..


Sis's Grill Boneless Chicken...That bake potato looks nice...Reminds me of BBQ...

Mum's Baked Ikan Kurau...


See my hair...Long d...I wanna cut la...aihz...

The "sinis" smile birthday gal and me...

After that, went to newly open Jusco to shop..Wow...Suddenly so in the mood to shop..Bought a short and a shirt...Sis n mum bought necklace each...Spent rm200+...*swt* Anyway kudos to Pyramid new wing..Though it looks lik onion or mosque design from outside but it looks nice inside...Make me no longer feel pyramid is a boring place to hang out....Waiting for more shops to open anyway.....Then shop....Then fail my Macro ppr on wed.....*haiz*


No comments: