Monday, September 17, 2007

Non Halal

Ok...Suppose to be in Financial Accounting Tutorial, but Kelly n I skip class..haha...(sorry Mr.Wong.Kl)
Before taking a nap, I went and peep Jasmine's blog.. Look what had I found!!

She went to Royal China @ Ampang Park to attend a wedding lunch..(yes, it is lunch and not dinner)
One of the dishes really catch my attention...Look!! Look!!

^
^
^
^
^
It looks so crispy!!
^
^
^
^
Still waiting for it??
^
^
^
Make Sure u can tahan ok??
^
^
^
^
There u go!! I present you, Barbequed Suckling Piglet Hk Style
At first, I feel that it looks cute...But the more I look at it, the more I wanna scold it...You are so ugly man...
Memalukan kaum babi...Anyway, it suit my babi-ness blog..So, I just post it...wahaha...
Sorry if it offended anyone ya...

1 comment:

yammylicious said...

trust mii, is specially took tat pic for u!! wakaaka~ peep my blog?! no wonder so smelly le u!! shooo!~ ok nvm come aand PEEEEEEEEp