Saturday, September 15, 2007

19th Buttday Celebration (Part 2)




Dengan bangganya, to show my appreciation to you guys, I would like to say THANKS to a number of people in the conjunction of my 19th Birthday...

Thanks to those who wishes me on Friendster, Msn and Sms....

Ginette, Belinda, Steven, Mun Wah, Wui Lim, Chi Seong, Yu Foong, Ym, Eugene
Ruey, Nath, Wen Ni, Farhana, Alvin, Brandon, Bee Lin, Jin Li, Ryan,
Jie, Jason, Jen, Gavin, Adeline, Jo-Ann, Kelly, Hafiz, JAcq, Christ, Chin Yee
April, Wan Ling, Byron, Aunt Catherine, Joanne, Eu wei, Just, San
Min Hwee, Shum, Matt, Kah Jun, Phoebe

Special thanks to my parents for fully sponsoring my langkawi trip...thanks...muacks...
Special thanks to aunts for the cash present...hehe...
Special thanks to cousin for the birthday treat...(Its tmr)..haha...
Special thanks to Jacq n Eu Wei for your effort in making me the cake...Love it..Delicious..

So sorry if I left out anyone ya...Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.



Look into my web-site; easy pay day loans