Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sept 20th 2007

Today, woke up from nap at 5pm...Still in blur condition, sis asked me to fetch her to pyramid...
Still very blur, I said YES...Omg...Well, nvm managed to find nice parking slot...Went and buy a high heel (my sis, not me)...I end up buying smtg too...We then proceed to dinner la what else...Cant live without food...Walk ard Jack's Place and Kim Gary...Wanted to walk over to BAzaar Ramadan but sis lazy...We end up Kim Gary...
Met some old school mate but did not say Hi...Yer...tsk tsk tsk...
Then, grab something for babi ym and went back to my "Piglet Farm"..
Surprise, no traffic jam...All malay's rush home for buka puasa perhaps..good for us..haha...

Kim Gary's Sizzling Pork Chop Cutlet...The pork(babi) dont really taste good...But the corn and wedges were good...Set meal comes with fruit milk, dessert, garlic bread, cream soup...Rm19.90..Worth it I guess as I damn full...
Sis's Mango Snow Melon...The high heel shoe from Parkson...Quite expensive...*Stab my heart*

Ok...Shop Shop...Din study at all today...Tmr badminton somemore...haiz...God bless me...

1 comment:

yammylicious said...

0ink! why cucuk ur wages kat hidug?!! dirty-nya!