Friday, October 5, 2007

After Macro Small Test

What I did on friday, 6 Oct 2007???
- Paid my babi saman at MPSJ Hall early in the morning...Wee...I get a 50% disc..Ok..Thats normal...Hard to parking...Well, gov stuff...
- Went Dim Sum with Matt, Jen and Wan Ling at Hong Lim Restaurant, SS15 there...I almost gtg treat them..ahaha..But, nvm la...Nt very expensive though they paid in the end...
- Went and watch Chuck and Larry after undecided what to do...I can actually stay home tidur but nvm la...
- Went and ta pou Bazaar Ramadan food...Its not very nice anyway...Nt going to buy the food from there d...
- Yet, I am nt full...Went and ta pou mamak Fried Rice nearby as supper....

Oren: Tsk Tsk...Finals coming ok!! lepak lepak only...
Orange: What!! cannot is it nw??? Jus finish macro test ok...

OK...Ignore me...I think I am being so panaroid....Finals from 22nd Oct-29th Oct...Will start study tmr maybe..YEAH...I will!!~~

Dim Sum pics at Hong Lim Restaurant, SS15....



Jen's bao...Wan ling said it looks lik "Butt"...*swt*

Pei Dan porridge...Dunno what it called in english...

Egg Tart..It was a nice one...

Erm...Its yam, but I have no idea what it called in english again...haha...

Guess, this Lo Ma Kai was d worst one...We ta pou for someone...ahaha...

Chee Cheong Fun...

No comments: