Thursday, October 4, 2007

Resident Evil - Extinction

I never love a movie such as this Resident Evil so much..Omg..Ever since the movie, A Walk to Remember, I never so in love with a movie d...I dont really have a good impression on this movie at first especially after Yu foong told me how ganas it was...Yu Foong: Dont go watch alone...Nt suitable for gals to watch...hehe..hehe...A bit scare at 1st as I have no idea what dis movie abt...
If only I know there were part 1 n 2...Downloading it d...

The actions that Stole my heart away:
  • Alice being attacked by "zombie dogs"..
  • The crow attack...Omg...Countless of man eating crow...Evil crow..
  • Las Vegas (Shut her down)
  • Final battle btw Alice & Dr.Issac



Anyway...Some of them may comment that this movie is too violent or its no match with Transformer...But for my opnion, I think its my currently Favourite Movie...BTW...I wanna watch 2nd time...Then download again..wahaha...wahaha...

No comments: