Sunday, October 12, 2008

-BBQ Chicken @ 1U-

-Korea's No1 Chicken Restaurant and the 1st in the world to use 100% olive oil to cook their dishes...They provide us a warm and polite service...This is why I won't complain in paying the service charge! Pyramid's Dragon-I, Pizza Hut and SS2's One Noodle provide a very very bad and lousy service!-

-Mushroom Soup-

Fish Cutlet- Fresh tender fish fillet fried with olive oil comes with a unique savory taste complete with coleslaw and fries...Please do not compare this to Manhattan or Fish Co as fish is not their signature dish...

Jerk BBQ- First of all, I've no idea why they name it as "Jerk"...haha...Its a Chicken whole leg cooked over charcoal fire marinated in Korean style barbeque sauce made of more than 20 natural seasoning...Complete with Golden Fries and Coleslaw...This is good! Except its a smaller portion...haha...

-Set Lunch include a scoop of ice-cream...Its much more worth it compare to KFC Meal...I Say NO NO NO to KFC...-

-We didn't order fried chicken though...Finals and SPM are around the corner wei...Say NO to fried food! *Opps...Aren't fries also fried?! We didn't finish up the fries la Hello!!*...BTW, BBQ Chicken is looking for vacancy! RM4.50 per hour... -

-Camwhore 1...The jacket was a bday present from E&F gang (SExy, Sardine, Jack, Jin & Turtle)...Thanks!-

-Camwhore 2...Sexy bought me a grey color...Aiyo...She can really read my mind la...haha...-

-YO! What's up Babe!! I finally blog about the jacket...Sorry for the delay people...Finals on Oct 20th la! Omg.....-


OK! I'm done in updating my blog...Its time to get back to revision! *Muacks*

No comments: