Friday, October 31, 2008

-Pro Vice Chancellor Award Interview-

There comes the day! The day that will decide whether I could pursue my final year studies to Melbourne! The interview started with the sequence of Jo, Me, Arthur, Marianne and Jinli...Each of us took approximately about 20minutes except Jinli! She was inside the interview room for more than 30mins! That's because our Ms.Metro was requested for a cat walk inside the room! ahaha...Please I'm joking! haha...
I'm very lazy to blog about how it goes...I'll say that overall its OK! But, I'm not sure if its great enough to impress the interviewer?! Oh, forgotten to mention that the 3 interviewers were Ms.Ellise and Ting sisters! hehe...
Some random questions---->>>>
  • Describe more about yourself??
  • Why do you think you deserve this award??
  • Your strength & weakness??
  • Current newspaper issue?! I talked about the reduction of petrol price to 2.15cent...The others get shot about China Milk powder case
  • Racism issue that you're yet to face in Australia?!
  • If you've won a lottery of one billion?? What will you do??
  • Ohh...They also shoot me in the area of Accountancy...Why la.........

-YES! We're the PVC Candidates! We're done with the interview!-

-We actually waited for 3 of them to come out from the room...Why? Trying to impress them more? Haha...No la please! We're just trying to take a picture with them?! They were too lan si...They ignored us! ahaha-


Anyway! I'm done with my Finals! I'm done with my PVC Award interview! All I've to do now is to wait for the result to be announced at the end of Nov! Finals result will also be released around that time...Now, what should I do? Trying to look for some internship perhaps...Hoping that its not too late to apply now...Can you see that I've the potential? ahaha...Anyone who is interested on me...Ahem...For your company please contact me "privately"...Hehe...
I've just back from celebrating Halloween + Arthur Belated birthday celebration...Shall blog about it tomorrow! Good Night!

No comments: