Saturday, October 25, 2008

-Kill 2 Subjects In One Shot-


There is an idiom of "Killing 2 birds in one stone"...I've just killed 2 subjects in one shot!
Don't get too excited please...That doesn't hint that I've totally master Price Theory and Auditing subjects...These 2 lovely subjects final papers fall on the same day (29th Oct 2008) from morning to afternoon...Non stop theory writing papers!
How's my progress? I would like to report on how successful is my current progress on these 2 subjects...Just when I'm reading Auditing Topic 2 half way....I made a huge mistake...The sentence should sounds like "....application of safeguards to reduce any treats created....."
Guess what! I read it out loudly as "...application of safeguards to reduce the level of emissions...." Opppss.... "___"
Hence, I can conclude that I've mixed up Pt and Audit! So, its time for a break! I shall take a short nap now....Sigh...........

No comments: