Saturday, October 18, 2008

-Healthy Daily Tips-

Health - Important Tips (Please take notes)


  1. Answer the phone by LEFT ear (Hmm...The very one two times I answer my phone using left hand on left ear was when I needed a helping hand...Hand fully loaded with stuff la!)
  2. Do not drink Coffee TWICE a day (Ohh...I'm healthy! Because I'm not really a coffee addiction)
  3. Do not take pills with COOL water (Erm...Friends who know me...I will hardly take PILLS in my life...Haha...*Touch wood*)
  4. Do not have HUGE meal after 5pm (Hello?! This cannot be done wei! Huge meal refer to dinner and everyone have their dinner after 6pm...Hence, I assume the "HUGE MEAL" refers to supper)
  5. Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume (I'll never able to full fill this requirement...Sigh)
  6. Drink more WATER in the morning and less at night (Opps...I woke up at 11am the most so erm how am I suppose to drink more water in the "morning" leh??)
  7. Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS (Ok! I'm very alert of the risk of this chargers thingy so I always keep it a distance from me)
  8. Do not use headphone/earphone for LONG period of time (30minutes? Safe?)
  9. Best sleeping time is from 10PM at night to 6AM in the morning (Hahaha...Laugh die me...This reminds me of Arthur! Hahaha...)
  10. When hand phone battery is down the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000TIMES! (OMG...This is the one I can't laugh ok! I used to chat on the phone till the last grid and yet continuing my conversation while charging...This is a habit that must be changed immediately)

No comments: