Tuesday, January 20, 2009

-Manhattan Fish Market @ Cineleisure-

I finally went Ikea to get my Pussy Willow plant for CNY house decoration! I don't know why but I got a very big interest to grow this plant...I'm taking care of this plant like my kids!! hehe...Kelly told me that her grandma had already get this plant 2months ago...I asked why so hurry?! According to her grandma, this willow willow plant could last for a year! Omg...So I assume that it will takes time for the fur bud to grow in shape...But...But...Cny is around the corner wei...Aiyer.....Lack of experience, that's why la...Hahaha...
I shall update you more pictures of my pussy pussy willow on my next blog post ok?! I promise...

-Seafood Pasta from Manhattan Fish Market...A very very small portion for Rm19.90-

-Seafood Platter for One from MFM-

My Acct theory class is currently having a crisis! A few mafia's having a big clashes with both tutorial and lectures...We've discussed to please each other time table...But, by the time we get to please A, B got a clash...Just when we've decided thurs morning will be just alright for B, C got a clash...When we get a right day and time for C, Ms.MunSee got another class!! Eh Omg...Never ending stories...Ms.MunSee has finally decided to change lecture to wed morning to please everyone however!! Making that move will cause us "the majority" a big gap in btw to the next class...4hours break! Tu...Tu....Tu...."Nombor yang anda dial tidak dapat dihubungi...Sila jangan telefon lagi".....................

No comments: