Friday, January 16, 2009

-Marianne's Bday @ Tomoe SS15-

-Tomoe Japanese Restaurant suggested by Jacq...Why we choose Japanese Restaurant? Bcoz of the Moi Moi zhai down there-

-Jin can't wait to take a picture of the pretty Birthday Girl upon her arrival in the restaurant...She was late btw!-

-Salmon Sashimi...Honestly, I still couldn't stand raw meat! Hehe-


-Sexy never fails but to order this-


-Unagi Rice...Poor Svien waited for so long for this...We should have ask for discount!-

-The 3 girls followed my car there...We were the 2nd to reach-

-1st step...We discussed if the mission could be done-

-2nd Step...Omg! Everyone failed the mission and burst out with laughters EXCEPT a cute one-

-Take 3...Erm...Finally one acting serious...Wait...Why was Svien smiling?! Haha...Look at the Ugly Sexy...Give her one more second and I bet she would laugh out for sure...-

-Sigh...Why show such a poor and miserable look?! I'm forced to try on a very very small piece of salmon sashimi...-

-Now You see Jack-

-Now, You don't want to see Jack! hahahaa-

-Ok...Totally no idea why Jin show such face...What happened to you?! Vin proposed you on the phone?! hahaha-

-The 3 Mobile Women CEO...So busy with their phone...-

-Take more picture with the smart one...You can threaten him next time...Maybe in few years time, this picture will be very useful to threathen him for $$$$....Hehe-

-May I my lovely Jinli?! Aiyer....You want to die ar Jack?!-

-Finally a picture of me & Sexy and there were more...Stay tune...-



-Sexy wanted a brownies so we get her choc and cheese brownies each-


-Sexy posting with a handmake card...Wah...Such a lovely card...Hope you like it Sexy...Its a very very creative stuff that I ever done...-







Sexy showed off her new bought "Sexy Lips Tissue pocket"...Each of us required to take picture with it according to the picture sequeence...Pity Jin, Jacq & Svien...Jack saliva! haha...Its ok...Just basmi kuman la...










Its 11.11pm now! Wishing you Marianne Chung Wai Yee, my 21 years old Sexy Happy Birthday!! Sang Yat Fai Lok...Sen Re Kuai Le...SElamat Hari Jadi...May 18th January 2008 be a blasting Birthday to you...Last but not least, please remember the angpow you owe me...If you break this tradition giving me no angpow, next year you see la! ahaha....ahaha...ahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It agree, a useful idea

Anonymous said...

Excuse, I have removed this message


I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health