Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom @ Cineleisure

No high expectation on this movie actually...But, since there were 2 Hollywood big stars (Jackie Chan and Jet Li) starring in the movie and I really wanted to release stress (after last nite Corp Acctg war).......So went to Cineleisure and catch the earliest show...


My review on this show- Everyone will be thinking that Jackie and Jet will speak mandarin with each other in this movie...But guess what! They only speak 1-2 sentences in mandarin in the whole movie...Then I realised the director of this movie is Rob Minkof obviously a non chinese...ahaha...I would call this movie as an english version of Journey To The West...Its so funny la when the Jade of Emperor, Sun wu kong and the silent monk also speak english...Its a bit ridiculous la wei...ahaha...The story was not really logic too because it was about a guy from Boston is it...Forgotten where he from......He travel all the way back to deliver the stick to release the Monkey of King (Sun Wu kong) from a rock?? Then he fight the evil one...As usual...They won, He return to his own world...Yea...Something like that...Then he learn kungfu from there...But the kungfu actions were great! Especially btw Jet and Jackie...The double J...Overall...Its nice to watch la...More fighting scene than dialog...So it wont be that boring after all as Jackie will joke around like what he did in Police Story...Its worth it to pay Rm11 la (not I pay also)...hahahaha...


-Cam-whoring while waiting for sis inside fitting room *stress ma...Cam-whore lo*-
-I then went to Vivo to have my lunch...Ordered pizza, Fried Chicken, Beef lasagna....Didn't take any pictures bcoz I was too hungry...I actually forgotten to take pictures of food! So not me....Then shop around...I end up buying lots of stuff...My sis spent the most...haha...-

-STUDY LA...Thanks Bye...-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.