Friday, April 11, 2008

Sony Ericsson Upcoming Phones!!

Its been ages I did not surf Sony Ericsson website...Mainly because I don't wanna get addicted to any phone...But....I failed to control myself...There too many many many nice phone wei!! I think my hobby of buying new phone is back!! I currently very satisfy with my W58oi (shake shake phone)...I'm still loving it...But, I now having difficulty to sms...Something wrong with the keypad...So I just simply surf SE website la since I am SE fans...A few phone's caught my attention>>>>>>>>>


-W980i...I'm in love with this phone!! Love at first sight...Hahaha...Shall be released around June...It is predicted to cost me a bunch...Rm1800 above I guess...But I'm very very interested on this phone...-

-W380i-


I remember a friend of mine once scolded me...YeeVonn! You're changing phone like you're changing you underwear wei! (in canto)...Hahaha...Not so often and kua cheong ok...Friends who knw me well know how often I change my phone...Ok la! Sabar la! I shall wait till my shake shake phone spoilt d then only I change one ok...Sad case betul...I may demand this as my birthday present...But, I want my car also...Omg! I should get my birthday wish list up on blog soon...Hahaha....

-THE END-

No comments: