Saturday, April 26, 2008

Review of "The Week 21st-26th April 2008"

I have been so so lazy to upload my "babiness" blog...The owner of this blog appears to be so dead...I even lazy to upload any pictures of food anymore...SIghhhh....So not like me...I need to redeem myself!! Anyway...The review of my week >>>>>>
  • I have been so slack for the past few days...(mon-thurs)...Sitting in front of my laptop looking at my book...Yawn-ing...Barely to survive...Can't focus at all...Instead...Gossiping people on msn chat...ahaha...
  • I found my soul on friday when I put appear offline status...I'll only change to away status around 12am bcoz its time for a break to watch drama! (P/S : I still received appear offline msg on msn...ahaha...I don't know how those people know but I still reply them la...I am so kind right?? )
  • "Whenever god removes something from your life....He always gives you something in return..."Truly believe this.... (Curi from April's blog)
  • A question for Kingston.....What's the point of open book test (text book, Companies ACt, piles of notes, tutorial answers) for law exam when I fail to identify what topic that question concerns of?? Har Kingston?? (Kingston: Its very easy my dear...You will BUNGKUS lo...)
  • I told my myself more than 1000 times not to check and look at friendster horoscope bcoz its freaking damn accurate! My mood will be affected for sure after reading it...I am a 90% horoscope believer lo....
  • Do not marry someone that you want to live with...Marry someone that you can't live without... (Its irrelevant but I just feel like posting it)
  • I hate guessing around what some people been thinking?? Why are they emo?? Is it something to do with me?? I hate it when my mix feelings is back!
  • I got no fate with Nike shoe...Just when you're in love with that shoe.......Cash is ever ready for you......The smallest size for that shoe was like........A size 8 for your feet?? While I needed a size 5?? *its under Nike Woman* Omg...It looks freaking big on my small feet wei...I end up buying Adidas shoe....keke....


No comments: