Monday, April 14, 2008

Sushi King @ Sunway Pyramid

I never had the thought of trying sushi...Kelly even called me few times but I jus rejected her...Haha...I can't accept d raw-ness la...I also dislike seaweed...Something happened when I was young, so I anti seaweed...
Anyway, decided to teman our tai siu ji (S.neo) to Sushi King since she craving for it so much...Pick her n Dear at college...Our tai siu jie was late...Nvm, I gossip about her with dear inside car...haha...Reached pyramid and we were inside Sushi King lo! I was too hungry so I jus eat anything I guess....

-My 1st ever visit to Sushi Restaurant-


-I tried this bcoz I simply love prawn...I realized dear doesn't eat prawn...*swt*-




-Fried Mashed potatoes with some vegetables I guess...Thanks dear for sharing it with me if not I kong...-


-So called "Dragon Ball"...No la...Its Golden Ball kai siu by them...Not bad...-

-Ohh...I really need to thanks Dear for removing all the seaweed for me...While S.neo enjoying her sushi ignoring me...Hahaha...-



Ok...Tan Suat Neo was a good "Photographer"...Really need to issue her some cash rewards d...Why must you laugh and so shaky when you take pictures for us wo! We pose like org gila lo...Haha...Anyway thanks for taking pictures for us la>>>>

-Dear n me...For ur info S.neo.....We pakat to wear white...haha...Hopefully it din kik sei u ya...-


-The 3 of us...This pictures taken by the Sushi "kakak"...Not by our tai siu jie...haha...-

So...Being the newbies in Sushi World, I know nothing...I don't even know the Green tea is FOC...Nvm la...I don't drink tea...So I am glad they din simply fool me by ordering for me...After makan, they talk about hair phobia and crock phobia...I din knw some ppl scare of crock tat much lo! There is one in my house...Shouted and Scream everytime she saw a crock! Siao fella...If anyone watched "dark water" before....I hate that movie! That hair! Suck to the max! I then fetch them back to college for MA lecture lo...Failed to persuade them to skip with me ma...haha...Good Student...They love BEEBEE so much.....

-The End-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are true..i got too much thing to say!!!
first i have to declare that i didnt ignore u when u say u hate this and that,bcos i know ur DEAR sure will help u out and do "couple" thing..like help u eat the seaweed ar..omg..it's soooo "sweet"!!*vomit*
besides,u also know i m not living around subang mar..so sure have to take time to go subang from cheras right?*unless i know how to fly..*
so dont blame me for being late la..i dont used to be late one..so dont call me dai siew jie..i will cry..XD
oh ya!today bee bee let us see the MA paper d..kekekeke..u missed the chance..haha..mayb she purposely hide it and saw today u absent so take it out for us..wakakakaka..
ok la..it's my pleasure to eat sushi with u..haha..next time we go to shogun ya!or jyogoya..XD
P.S:i love "dark water"!!it's my favourite horror film!!especially when the hair come from the pipe..haha..*beware of ur house one!!*