Thursday, June 17, 2010

- Argentina Vs Korea -

The main definition for (Arg Vs Korea) match is equivalent to "a must watch"! But, its really pathetic knowing that our beloved Tv1 is not gonna broadcast this match...What is wrong with them seriously? They showed Honduras Vs Chile yesterday but not Arg Vs Korea today?! Sigh...

So, anyway! Out of no reason that I surfed Astro website and then I saw this "WATCH WORLD CUP ALL LIVE FOR FREE"...Wow! I was like Really???!!! So basically they get me to sign up and register for an account and no worries, no any subscription fees required and I really get to watch it live!

But then, of course do not put a too high expectation on it as its foc...Its a Youtube video quality with a slightly bigger resolution and it needs buffering once a while...I seriously don't mind the buffering as long as I get to watch it live! Shame on you Tv1! You were actually airing some politic forum, local news bla bla bla....Shame on you again Tv1! You showed some repeat and delayed matches at 2am! *shakes head repeatedly*


-Arg's Hero Higuain...Sobs...No one will ever remember who passed him the ball if its not my Messi! Wahaha...-

-How dare of you touching my Messi-

-Korea defenders really "like" him-



Germany Vs Serbia tomorrow 7.30pm...As expected, no live show from Tv1 again...Gotta log in Astro account to watch again I guess...Or, maybe Mcd...

No comments: