Monday, June 14, 2010

- Deman Bola Bola 2010 @ Selatan Afrika -

Hey you! I've been MIA for weeks but that doesn't matter because I'm back! Working life still the same except that its "World Cup Fever"!! Yeah...I enjoyed watching 11 guys running around the big field chasing for a "bola"...Its enjoyable watching all the handsome, suai ge, kacak and have fun at the same time whenever they shoot in the ball into the goalkeeper house...Goalll!!

My favourite team for this season will be Germany (Klose) & Argentina (Messi)...My temporary regrets will be I don't have astro so I can only depends solely on Tv1 *cilaka*...They like, then they broadcast otherwise we *poor people who couldn't afford for astro* will gotta drive to the nearest mamak or Mcd for live show...Another sad thing will be most of the "game to watch" matches are midnight show *2.30am*! FML...

Oh...Anyway, a few food pictures to live up your day...I'm sorry if it makes you hungry...*blek*








Will try to capture more pictures of delicious food whenever I can...
*signing out for Japan Vs Cameroon match*

3 comments:

The Empty Cup said...

LOL

Well, at least you have time to watch. I never even watch 1 match until now, no time. Haih...

Oh btw, really nice outlook, like the changes alot ^^

Little Orangezz said...

No worries, Aus kalah teruk...0-4 to my Germany! Hehe..U will at least watch d final guar? Be like a man please...watch world cup pls...
Thanks Thanks! I also feel it suit u la...Emo emo style...*swt*

Lindsey said...

Can you please tell me the name of those foods? Or you can email me. Renclapperzs@aol.com or l.clapper@yahoo.com