Saturday, June 26, 2010

- South Korea Vs Uruguay -

South Korea, the 1st country to be knocked out from the last 16 round...However, nice game displayed by them despite a 1-2 defeat to Uruguay...Luck really not on their side as so many chances slipped away in the 2nd half of the game...Kudos South Korea!

Complaints!! Complaints!! That stupid Tv1 ain't gonna broadcast Germany Vs England match tonight!! Gonna boikot Tv1!!!!!


-Park Ji Sung challenged by so many defenders?? Haha-

-Korea's goal scorer Lee Chung Yong-

-Uruguay's Hero!-

-Cha Du-Ri was so upset...Substitute's An Jung Hwan consoled him-

I still very emo and upset for tonight match...I wanted to watch Germany so badly...My klose will be back in action tonight against England...I have double check that Tv1 gonna broadcast this match but delayed match at 12am! What's the difference showing at 10pm and 12am???
Anyway, all the best to my 2 favorite teams tonight, Germany and Argentina!! Woohooo!!!


No comments: