Friday, January 18, 2008

Cny-licious


MCD Prosperity Burger...................I ate it almost every year during CNY...Thats because I joined Wushu Cny demo 3 yrs ago and Alex my ex-wushu instructor normally get us Mcd as lunch, dinner or supper after Demo! Ate twice d so far...A bit jelak...Haha...No idea why! Not even Cny yet...

This year, Mcd prosperity burger is back with beef & chicken flavour (Prefer chicken flavour coz i am nt a beef lover..Yummy black pepper sauce), twister fries (Crispy) and prosperity green tea (jasmine tea smell maybe) Prefer Orange McFitz...Dessert will be red bean sundae...

I am writing this bcoz my mood is back! Welcome back Prosperity Burger! Lets have a prosperity burger party!

3 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Haha...I din lo...I actually writing dis post when chatting wit u..haha..
Wow..U serious wan ar? Ok...I will wait for u ya! Thanks 1st...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize what you are talking approximately!

Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with
my site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract among us

My web-site learn more about it
My web page > great article

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website.
I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as
well. In fact, your creative writing abilities
has encouraged me to get my own blog now ;)

Also visit my web blog :: pyschic