Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday 22/ Jan/ 2008

Tuesday......The day that I will never like in year 2 sem 1...I had Corp Acctg Lec (8am-11am) follow by Corp Acctg Tut (11.30am-1.30pm) and lastly Mgt Acctg (2.3pm-5.30pm)...I classified today as an "Acctg day"...Love numbers or you will faint...

I am glad Ms.Mun See gave us a few break along this continuous 5 hours Corp Acctg lecture and tutorial...Had some jokes with Jo-ann, ChenChen, Yu Foong, Jenli & friend and Xiwen & friend during the break...English educated ppl known as "banana"...Chinese educated ppl known as "papaya"...Yu Foong is "dark green banana" while Jenli is "light green banana"...When I am asked what about you?? Well, I am not "banana" nor "papaya" I am an "orange" or maybe "mandarin orange" according to someone.....Haha...The end of d crapping...Class resumed...

Mcd as lunch...I din order Prosperity Burger...I went for McDeluxe only bcoz I was still having cough...Just don't feel like eating prosperity burger at SS15 outlet...Ok...That's weird...Walked back to college under the hot sun to pay fees and photostating...

Attended last class of the day...Mgt Acctg tut that will ends at 5.30pm! Ok...Its time to sleep then...Ms.K Bee Bee pronounce my name wrongly...I am "Lee Yi Vonn " in Mgt Acctg class...The tut suppose to ends at 5.30pm but some guys answered Ms.K Bee Bee that the class ends at 4pm! Alright Ms. K Bee Bee really let us off at 4pm...I wondering if she really din realise the class nt suppose to ends at 4pm or she herself act nothing and let us go earlier...But, its abt 1 n half hour early...Complain to Rmit Office...keke...

I love wednesday!! Well just for this week...Bcoz its Thaipusam!! Yeah....Happy Thaipusam...Need to finish up Mgt Acctg, Corp Acctg & a bit of Com Law homework......No more yeah~~~

2 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Really thanks to u la! D inventor of "papaya"..I told my another fren abt papaya rite..she said y use papay so ugly..Use apple ma..haha..
Wei..dun so babi wei!
Spit water on me pula..U today molested me a lot of times hor...

Little Orangezz said...

Ohhh....Now I knw...Someone wanna get my attention...haha...
Yes la...Now even smile n turn around inside class...Kepo what I am talking to my fren...tsk tsk...