Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Silly Act BUT Thank God

I am such a fool today...Having the stupid thought that well its ok to put the file and text book on concourse table...Coz its being a habit that my gang and I always put our files and books on concourse then lepak around...So, I did that again today and went to bookshop with Kelly...

Not even 10mins, my new file and FA text book were gone! *Rub Rub my eyes* Its Gone!! Peeping around for suspicious suspect...haha...Asked ppl around if they saw my books?? Called Jen and Jo-Ann having the thought that they fooling m around..sigh...I still cant accept the fact that its Gone! I even searched the Dustbin!! Babi Marianne and Arthur somemore go laugh there! *teruk*...Jie called and told me she lost her water bottle outside of library too...Suddenly...I swt...

Then I asked where can I report my missing stuff??? Arthur pointed me to front office...So, feeling very frustrated I just walk in and try my luck...Amazing! My file and book were inside! Mail, Our college janitor saw my stuff and worried it will be stolen so he brought it to the front office...I must really say Thank God and Thanks Mail (the person who calls me tai ka jie)...I learn from mistake and will never dump my books again...

Luckily I found my stuff or otherwise I will be crying in front of Mr.Kingston (Company Law lecturer)...Anyway, He gave me a quite good 1st impression...Not really like what I heard from seniors...haha...Anyway, nobody knows...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.