Thursday, January 31, 2008

Company Law Visiting Lecture

Its been quite fun & boring & stressful day for Company Law visiting lecture for the past 3 days...The visiting lecture for this sem was Ms.Mellisa Simpson...A young, cute, adorable lecturer (if compare to Kingston)...wahaha...On the 2nd day of lecture, Kingston sms n ajak her for a candle light dinner before she fly back to Melbourne...Oh Nooo....Ok..I am joking...On the last day, we took picture with her...Thanks to Marianne la...

-Us posing with Ms.Mellisa Simpson-

-Take 2...( Jack trying to buat lawak behind there...He can't wait to take picture with his favourite lecturer)...haha...-

-This was taken on tuesday...Inside Corp Acctg lecture...-

Well, I realised I really looks good on curl hair...Wow...Amazing...haha...I will keep this hairstyle till I am bored of it maybe...Haha...But, at the moment I am loving it...Not curly fries ok!

No comments: