Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dragon-i & 3JC @ Sunway Pyramid

Dragon-i at Sunway Pyramid on sun for lunch.......

-Dragon-i Menu-

-Sunway Lagoon View from my seat-

-Ice Lemon Tea-

-Xiao Long Bao...Juicy...-


-La Mian with some pork meats and "muk yi"-

-At least I do not need to wait for 30mins this time for this fried rice...Better service from Sunway's branch this time...-

3JC at Sunway Pyramid on fri............


-Ordered Ice Honey Tea as I am having cough...But...I think I get worse...Haiz...-


-Tried a few cheese bake rice so far and this was d worst one! The cheese and rice were ok but the chili & ginger sauce kill the rice! Paid Rm10.90 for this...Never gonna order this again...-

I had porridge at night because after this 2 meals, my cough get worse...So I guess I will be having either porridge or soup noodle as my lunch and dinner tmr...Sad case...Drank cough mixture till very dizzy...Even went to bed at 9 smtg last night...WOW! Its me...Slept at 9smtg! WOW!!!~~~

No comments: