Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happiness Never Melts

Its damn true la..."Happiness Never Melts"...At this moment.....How I wish I can lie down on a sofa...Holding a cup of ice-cream *I'm not greedy and yim jim...Wall's ice-cream will do"...Any flavour except sweet corn flavour...Enjoying my ice-cream while cursing on Management Accounting subject...*my ma ppr is on tues*

Unauthorised copy paste these few pictures from Swensen website----->


-Ebony & Ivory...Quite indulgence looking...-

-Crispy Cocktail...Nothing special...-

-They named it "earthquake"...I mus try this 8 flavours of ice-cream d-

I studied Ma till floating in the air...I float doesn't means I master this subject well...Instead, everything I studied float to the air...muahaha...Anyway...To the gang (count brandon out...You know why you're counted out la ya...hehe...) We going S.Parade's Swensen after Company law exam on 26th for lunch ok!

No comments: