Thursday, May 22, 2008

One day...One Fish Ball Noodle...

May 21st 2008...I had only one bowl of "fish ball noodle" for whole day...It means that I skipped my breakfast bcoz I woke up late...I need to rush to friend's house for group study...*mum nagged me for skipping breakfast*...Had fish ball noodle at uptown around 1.30pm...The lunch of the day and the only meal of the day...Reason why I skipped my dinner also?? Bcoz I forgotten...Can you imagine people like me forgetting dinner! muahaha...
Took an hour break to watch 7pm taiwan drama...Then I rush back to my shell aka my room to continue rushing my B.Finance studies...Slept around 3am...
I golek here and there on my bed wondering what I ate for the day...*erm...I did that everynight*...hahaha......

-The small bowl of fish ball noodle that last for a day...*Picture Copy paste from anonymous blog*-

I realised I forgotten to eat my dinner!! Coz I struggle to think what I ate for dinner...Omg...Mum asked what I korek to eat midnight...I told her.......I ate nothing...She quickly cook my brunch so that I'll be energetic for B.F exam....muahaha...Loves my mummy...
Surprisingly, I don't feel hungry at all...There is pros and cons for this situation...

Pros- Keep fit * I gain weight *
Cons- Its a bad sign why I show no interest to food and numb feeling towards food

No comments: