Saturday, May 10, 2008

Perodua Nautica

I was so delighted when I heard the news that Perodua is releasing a new model...Well...Perodua always release affordable car (viva & MyVi) that is affordable for people like me...*ahem..My dad paying...not me...* hahaha...So, surf through Perodua website to have a look of this 4WD car...Its a replacement for Kembara anyway...I only know its silver & black in colour and its 1500cc...I know nothing about engine power and etc ok...wahaha...
Be more realistic...Check the price...RM89900 for Peninsular and RM57382.80 in Langkawi...Omg! Its totally out of budget d wei...I rather choose Toyota Vios OR Honda City with that price lo...Anyway...Planned to visit the nearest showroom to have a real look of it...


Looks like...Myvi still consider the most affordable lo...Rm45000++ I guess...Small car fits tiny people like me lo...ahaha...At least I wont be having trouble to estimate and struggle to park a big car on the right spot wei!! muahahaha....*imagining...left...right...reverse...*....muahaha....*laugh again*

No comments: