Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Read...Read...Think...Think...

Looking at this picture......Reading an email from my friend.......I feel like blogging.......


  • A "true friend" is someone who "reaches for your hand" and "touches your heart"
  • The worst way to "miss someone" is to be "sitting right beside them" knowing you can't have them
  • God wants us to "meet a few wrong person" before meeting the right one...So when we finally we meet the person...We will be "grateful"
  • Don't cry because it is over..."Smile" because it happened
  • Make yourself a better person before trying to know someone else
  • The best things come when you least expect them to (I always have high expectation on certain things...I fall down miserably)
Anyway...Thanks...Bye...I must get back to CHAT with "some monster"...

No comments: