Saturday, May 3, 2008

How an "Orange" Drive Car

I realise I need to point out something...I am such a "reckless & lousy driver" despite passing my P license after 2years...(I officially drove 1 year only btw)...What's so "COOL" about my driving skills??

  • Failure to avoid potholes... ( I don't knw why...But I just fail to avoid each time...)
  • Turning out from a corner without looking on my right....U know that "beri laluan" sign board...I think I ignored it... ( Ok la...I will slow down, turn my head, check left and right before its safe to turn)
  • Bad habit of changing lane...I mostly drive on the fast lane despite driving a kelisa only...muahaha... ( But who say Kelisa cannot drive on the fast lane wo...Even kancil driver did that la...)
  • Beating traffic light... (erm...That's not really true actually...Sometimes its dangerous to give a sudden break when the car behind of you is following closely)
  • Misinterpret people's instruction... ( I make a right turn when the whole car of people heard the direction of turning LEFT!! ahaha...Sorry people...)
  • Poor sense of directions...It will be just great having someone sitting beside you and guide you to certain place... (I'll then dependent on people and will never grow! )
  • SMS while driving...Every Malaysian did that ok...Nobody can deny it...muahaha... ( It happen few times when I nearly unable to break on time...Thank GOD...Nothing bad happen...) ( Worse come to worse...I'll stop aside and reply lo...)
  • I'm such a professional in "side parking"...I'll park my car till very "cho teng" and space consuming...ahaha..I think I prefer L and reverse L parking... ( Kelly always complimented my side parking...hahaha...Practice makes perfect I guess...)
Hmmm....I wonder........Did I left out anything?? People who reads this blog post (If you did sit inside my car before ya)....Please do give me some feedback...I determine to change!! I treasure my life!! Thanks a lot!!
P/S: Its ok if no one dare to sit inside my car anymore...kekeke....

Ok..Thanks...Bye...

No comments: