Sunday, May 11, 2008

*Happy Mum's Day*

1st of all...This post is the 100th post published on oren-gezz.blospot.com...*clap hands*...Congrats myself for the ability to blog so many rubbish...ahaha...Anyway...Brought mum to 1u's Chili's for lunch...*ahem...Why am I not cooking for my mum instead?? Come one..You must be kidding me...My cooking skills??*...Don't know edible or not lo....wahaha...

-The Menu la...Tempting or not...-

-Citrus Prawn & Chicken...RM37.95-

-Quesa Combo (Chicken & Beef)...RM26.95...Its the 3rd time I have been ordering this I guess...Not boring wan meh?? Quite la...hahaha...-

-Ok...I'm not being stingy ya...But its really not worth it to pay RM37.95 for this dish lo...The chicken was quite tasteless (chicken breast) and some spices rice?? Anyway...The prawn taste great with the portion of 6 biji saje...muahaha...-

After lunch...Walk walk around the Mall to see what can we get for mum...*Mum was looking for a battery replacement for her watch btw*...I know I'll be getting ice-cream next! Its either haagen or baskin only...Somehow......I went to the cheapest....MCD ice-cream?? No NO...Gelato la...ahaha...*99% fat free ma*...Ice-cream at around 3pm...Pass by Wong Kok Char Chan Teng...So...Tea time kat Wong Kok lor....*4pm*

-Wong Kok Char Chan Teng Menu's-

-My sis ordered this! Erm...Some pitta bread with ham and cheese as fillings...Brown gravy and Mayonnaise as topping?? *weird feeling on the dot dot topping la*...ahaha...-

-Peach Tea...Its freaking big...But my sis managed to sapu all...*scary la she*-

-My Baked Cheese Chicken Wing...It may looks tempting hor...But I had difficulty to eat this stupid chicken...Not very nice after all...*Mum's secret recipe fried chicken is the best* Love the melted cheese only...-

-Wong Kok really likes to serve big portion of drinks la...*looking at the big glass...up to down...How am I going to finish it*...-

-Hey ppl...In case you miss me after few weeks break from college...Here is my latest look! muahaha...ahaha...wahaha... *ei pai seh la*...Why would I copied S.Vien's style...-

Call it a day? No No...Shop around...Bought something from Padini Concept Store...Mum bought a shirt too...Sis wondering around should I buy the high heels...*nice la wei...She talked to herself*...hahaha...Almost went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner! Aiseh man...Nearly only...I ate pasar malam's Fried Lobak...
Reach home...*stomach pain*...Of course la...I ate like pregnant woman today...Kept going toilet non stop till I *fed up lo wei*...Thank God...I'm ok!
****Happy Mother's Day****

No comments: