Wednesday, March 4, 2009

-BlueBerry CheeseCake-

My sister was in a great mood this morning and she decided to make a chill cheesecake! After a few lemon chill cheesecake attempts, its time for a change...She rooted for blueberry and coffee cheesecake! Bravo Babi Yenn! Its another successful attempt...Tasted even more delicious...If you asked me, did I helped her? YES Of course! I offer to help her cleaning the messy kitchen...Hahaha...I was having class in the morning la so sorry la....

-Tadaa! BlueBerry Chill Cheesecake-


-Do no judge the cake from its base! Seriously its nice but kinda of smaller portion this time-

-Mini Coffee Chill Cheesecake for my Mummy! Coffee her all time favourite! Can't think of anything for topping should just leave it plain-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway I can get a recipe for this amazing looking cheesecake. I love blueberry cheesecake

Little Orangezz said...

Hi there...My suggestion is to buy the Philadelphia (kraft) Cream Cheese in any supermarket...There is a recipe inside the box...You can follow that recipe and add in blueberry inside and topping...There goes your blueberry cheesecake! Gd Luck & Enjoy...