Tuesday, March 17, 2009

-Jack & Svien's 21st Bday Celebration-

Celebrated Jack's 21st (17/3/2009) and Svien's 21st (19/3/2009) on Tuesday at Pyramid's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng...What's Jack response when I told him we heading to Wong Kok??!!! "Jack: Abuhhhhhhhhh.....Hahahhhhhh..."Crazy fella haha...Unfortunately, our tai ka jie Marianne Chung fall sick! *sigh*...So, Jack was pretty glad no one scolded nor teased him on his boooo day...We end up gossiping about.......*** *** & the boyfriend, Gym personal trainer, *scratch head woman* etc etc....Hahahaha.....

-The gigantic Milk Tea was given free by Wong Kok to the Bday Boy & Bday Girl-

-You're seriously 75% similiar to "Dead Fish" in this picture...Never comb hair! Haha-

-Thank God...A pretty girl after dead fish picture!-

-Yf & Keith insisted them to sit closer closer closer...Ahemmm-

-Awww...Lets talk about this cake! Jo and I actually fell in love with this cake upon we step in Rt...Beautiful cake but tasted ok because the strawberry was extremly sour!-

-Lets make a wish...Make a wish......-


-Yay! Group picture! Everyone looks so healthy! Haha-


Honestly, tuesday (17/3/2009) was my suckiest day in my life...Once I reached home after the celebration, bad things started to happen around me non stop...One by one through out the whole day! I was deeply EMO on tuesday! So, if I ever scold anybody or "tak endah attitude" on tuesday, please forgive me...*Muacks*

No comments: