Friday, March 13, 2009

-Dead Fish?? Dead Brain??-

Frankly speaking, I find it difficult communicating with a dead fish recently! Let me briefly list out my experiences dealing with this dead fish ----->>>
  • The "dead fish" will never reply your sms *That's rude to me*
  • The "dead fish" can hardly response to your question...Even if he response, it will takes at least more than 10 seconds and it would not be a verbal reply...Perhaps just nodding the head and not even with an eye contact! *Rude attitude*
  • The "dead fish" will seriously looks freaking dead & sleepy even during class or assignment discussion...As if he had never sleep in his whole life before! *sigh*
  • The only active attitude from "dead fish" is making funny silly faces and noise...It really distracted my assignment discussion especially when my another group member almost burst out in tears laughing while I need to hold my breath not to laugh along!
  • Another thing that freak me out is when there is some particular moment where "dead fish" will laugh at himself for nothing! Especially when we are discussing some serious matter, he will be giggling *tersengih* there...

I seriously have no idea how endurance my patience is towards him for the next meeting...Perhaps have a serious talk with him?! Do remember we got such thing as Peer Evaluation...Hehe...Well, I think I should give him a break..."Dead Fish" may seems "Wu Yao Ke Jiu" but he might be a very productive person! We shall see how it goes.............

No comments: