Friday, June 20, 2008

-How I Spent My 27Days-

9 days of countdown before my new semester commence...I cant believe it! I'm going back to college on 1st July! This holiday really running too fast...I'm not done with my holiday yet...Anyway...Feel like blogging on how I spent my holiday so far----->>>>


  1. Swensen for lunch immediately after law paper (our last paper)...Everyone was hungering......For swensen ice-cream?? No No...Their bed...Konon we burn midnight oil every night to study...hahaha...We normally address such efforts as "Last minute studies"...hahaha...
  2. My day was so so meaningless on the 1st day of holiday...It was only the 1st day! How am I going to survive!! I felt like taking out my law text book and flip through since I don't have the chance to frapppp through inside the exam hall (its an open book test)...
  3. Catch up with drama's that been queue-ing in my laptop...Finished watching Catch Me Now (原來愛上賊)...Currently watching Sg drama Honours & Passion on crunchy roll and downloading Forensic Heroes 2 (法證先鋒II)...I love my Charmaine Sheh's character in FH2...Hoping that she will ends up with Kevin Cheng...
  4. Hang out with friends that I have been ffk-ted earlier due to the lame excuse of "exam la...need to study la...hahaha"...It was a fun outing so far...No one piss me off nor disappoint me...
  5. Clean my room and helped up my mum on house chores...Mum been nagging me ever since petrol price increase to 2.70!! So please forgive me for not showing off my Kelisa that often anymore...muahaha...
  6. Checked Rmit website daily without fail for exam result la! It was nerve recking when I receive tons of sms and miss call from my friends that results were out! Thank God...I managed to pass all subjects despite its not a cemerlang one...Need to work extra harder next semester...I'll prove to u Bee Bee!!
  7. Ipoh trip with college mates...Penang and Genting were suppose to be added in but bla bla black shit have the fun! We end up Ipoh only...It was a fun and enjoyable trip anyway...*I gain weight*
  8. Juicy gossip on Msn every day and night...Sleeping at 4am and wake up at 12pm everyday are my daily routine...It was such an unhealthy one...Someone please control me...*hinting the Msn buddy*
  9. Catching up with Euro 2008...Wondering what's that girls?? It a kaki bola thingy...Betting my favourite team GErMany to win! They advance to semi's so far...My Klose finally scored a goal...Thanks to the people who shouted GOAL with me despite middle of the night...No choice la almost all matches starting at 2.45am...Scary wan ok...
-Babiness-

No comments: