Saturday, June 21, 2008

Paddington @ 1U

Paddington at 1u today...Its my 3rd time trying on this pancake restaurant...Thanks to Matt who 1st brought me there la if not I would even know the existence of this place...haha...I tried on a savoury flavour again this time...Perhaps I should try their sweet pancake one day...When my pocket is full of CASH la...hahaha...


-Corn Beef Blaze *Rm18.50*-

-Buckleberry *Rm16.50*-

-Tokyo *Rm18.50*-

-Crispy Chicken Burger *Rm23.50*-

-Chicago *Rm18.50*-


Watched Incredible Hulk...Surprisingly its not a very long queue...Cousin brother wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda but it was either selling fast or sold out! Anyway I enjoyed Hulk...Great actions...Love the way Bruce protected his loves one...
Oh ya! I met up with Ah Hwang & Ah Anne at Kluang Station...Mummy treated them a drink *so that they will stop bullying me...Some sort of rasuah la...* and complimented Ah Anne as a cute & adorable girl...*I added that cute ok*...haha...
P/S: I am so so sorry that the picture quality is so so bad...I don't have a digital camera...Sounds so sad n poor right?? Perhaps I should get a new cyber shot phone...Hmm...Petrol increase la! Buy what phone...sigh...

No comments: