Monday, June 23, 2008

-Bubba Gump @ The Curve-

Walk walk around Curve figuring where to lunch...I suggested Bubba Gump la despite I'm damn broke...hahaha...RM30 budget before going in ya...Sorry la not being stingy but petrol price increase la!! Really wanted to try this Restaurant ma since I'm a shrimp lover...

-I used to address this place as "The Big Prawn"...hahaha...Now I know Bubba Gump nama dia...-


-Turtle ordered this Mango Sparkler (Rm9.90) while I ordered Run Forest Run (Rm10.90)...I realised orange juice is not very nice after all...hahaha...Now I know why you dislike oren juice...-

-Shrimper's Heaven with 4 styles of shrimp...Fried Shrimp, Chillies Shrimp, Tempura Shrimp and CoConut Shrimp...-

-We thought that its a big portion so we ordered one and shared...Its not cheap anyway...Rm44.90 but its worth the price with the portion of shrimp...We didn't finish up the fries also lo...I thought of ordering dessert...*Burp*...No thanks...hahaha...-

Watched Kung Fu Panda cantonese version...Its true canto version much much funnier than english version...C.C.L we should watch canto version la earlier...hahaha...Sure laugh die us...Anyway, there were only 4 people inside d theater...Its so not fun to laugh silently because turtle just tersengih-sengih there...wahaha...
I want to take my family to Bubba Gump for 2nd time...I can still recall their menu...So tempting...hahaha...Mummy...Please pay for the bill ya...I'm currently unemployed yet...*peace*

No comments: