Monday, June 2, 2008

Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid

I met up with Cher & Adeline at Pyramid's Sushi Zanmai...It was my 2nd visit to sushi restaurant...I cant believe it I am here for sushi...I don't fancy Japanese food since I was young...muahaha...Seems like I have no excuses for any sushi gathering anymore...hahaha...

-1U's Sushi Zanmai design was awesome...Pyramid design had no match with it...-







-C.cl and me...Adeline finding the right angle for nice shot...-

-Adeline's skills on shooting a nice picture of us...You 2 no skills la wei...hahaha...-

-Adeline and me...Omg..This budak used to my fei fei...She no longer fei d ok...Impress! muahaha...-

We then walked around...These 2 babi's can really shop wei...From PDI--->Forever 21--->Asia Avenue--->Jusco--->Non Stop trying on clothes...muahaha...Never the less, they success in influencing me to buy smtg...Its a 29.90 short pants...Quite worth it compare to PDI's 109...hahaha...Miss you guys ya! More little juicy gossip nxt gathering...muacks...


No comments: