Thursday, June 26, 2008

-Vivo @ The Curve-

Registration and Enrolment of courses for new semester today...I was so worry that Rmit office will be pack of human's again *last sem experience pack like sardine fish* hence I reach super early *definition of super early was 9.30am*
I'm glad it was not so crowded after all...I got 2 days off for this sem *wed & fri*...Overall I'm extremely satisfied with my timetable despite I'll suffer on mon and tues...There is always an opportunity cost right Economics students???

Followed Jack's car to Curve's Vivo for lunch...Jack uses Smart tag where as Brandon and Arthur use touch n go hence its obviously we will reach Curve 1st...hahaha....OK...This is childish...


-Jack's dessert or so called appetizer-

-My Seafood Cheese Baked Rice & Ice Chocolate-

-Jo Ann's meal-

-Jinli's meal-

-Sexy's Meal...Jack kept jia jia stealing her fries...hahaha...-

-Brandon's set meal-

-Arthur's meal-

-Jack's meal?? Why did he order 2 meals? Simple answer...He is Tan Chak Feng (70kg jia jia cute boy)...hahaha...-


Walk walk around Curve then Chak Fong sent us back to my car...Throw Jo-ann and Jinli back to their home...Btw! I did a silly n foolish act today...Omg...I am damn silly la! haiz...
Anyway force to update new blog...Ppl been complaining about my previous post...Konon the song scare them off wo! What a sweet song lo...

I need to take a nice nap now...Watched football till 4.45am last night...Congrats to GERMANY advancing to the final of Euro 2008!! My Klose score another goal last night and Phillip lahm last minute goal was a fantastic one!! Their next opponent shall be either Spain or Russia..........

No comments: