Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Most Important THREE LITTLE WORDS

What is the most important 3 words for you?? Everyone sure thought of the phrase of "I Love You"...That's too boring...I realise there is a few more that is much more meaningful that "I Love You"...Look at the 3 Babi's down there...Cute rite??!! muahaha...


  • I Love You *Telling someone that you truly love them satisfies a person's deepest emotional needs*
  • I'll Be There *Being there for another person is the greatest gift we can give*
  • I Understand You *People become closer and enjoy each other more if they feel the
    other person accepts and understands them*
  • I Respect You *Respect is a way of showing love...Respect conveys the feeling that another person is a true equal*
  • Maybe You're Right *Highly effective in diffusing an argument...Humility of admitting*
  • Please Forgive Me *People admit their mistake and ask for forgiveness*
  • Count On Me *A friend is one who walks in when others walk out*
  • Go For It *Support your friend in pursuing their interests no matter how weird they seem to you*
  • GOD BLESS YOU *Don't you forget these are 3 words too right!*

No comments: