Monday, June 16, 2008

-Ipoh Trip Day 1-

Occasion: Ipoh Trip Day 1
Date: 13th June 2008

Babi's: Me, Marianne, Brandon, Jack, Arthur, Mei Yen, Jinli *Jo-ann cant make it*

Tour Guide: Kelly, William & Ah Yew *Ipoh Ma Fia*

Venue: First Garden, Kek Look Tong Cave, Pasar Malam


-Kelly (our tour guide) said if you see "Bunga Kertas" means you're now in Ipoh! Welcome to Ipoh-

-I think she's over excited bcoz of her QA result-

-Car No 1 (MyVi) that Jinli drove with her passenger Mei Yen and Arthur-

-Car No 2 (Citra) that Brandon drove with his passenger me, sexy and jack-

-Upon reaching Ipoh Street...I dont rmbr we ajak Jack to take this picture along...muahaha-

-I'm not a coffee lover but I am here at Ipoh...The traditional white coffee...I must give face to tour guide Ah leng rite??...To keep myself alert for the night too...-

-6 of us at the traditional kopitiam-

-Ipoh Chee Cheong Fun...My parents favourite...Too bad I cant bungkus back for them...-

-Traditonal Kaya Toast-

-Hmm...The smart fella ordered this...I forgotten wat's the name for it...What's the name Mr.Atos?-

-Some Temple-

-We asked Brandon permission to pose with his car ok...Nice number plate...muahaha...-

-The girls take 1-

-Brandon must pose with this tall animal...Is it a Giraffe? ahaha...I doubt that...It suit brandon pose as long as it has a long neck...-

-Why is jack posing with a elephant?? The answer is so so easy rite?? I don't need to write that out...keke...-

-Why am I posing with a little little little...erm...Little Deer?? Coz its tiny la...*swt*-

-I can't read chinese...So no comment on this picture...I just like the way I emo but why is Arthur smiling there?? muahaha...-


-The girls take 2-

-The guys take 1...We discovered why Jack never smile when taking picture...Want to knw why?? Stay tune for 2nd day post...-

-Stepping on those stone good for blood circulation...Me no eye see...-

-Group Pic take 1-


-Group pic take 2...Do we look like we are shooting MV?? hahaha...-

-Lunch for the day...Yong Tao Foo....Its freaking cheap compare to Kl la...Omg...-

-Dinner at Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau-


-Why la you 2 din add Jack in this picture...Do you knw he will emo!-


-Pork Ball Soup-

-I ate this fatty yet short taugue! I ate quite a lot...I am proud of myself wei...-

Visited Kelly's parents after dinner...Walked around the crowded pasar malam...Sexy scare of losing me?? ahaha...No worries, I knw my way back to the house...Played taboo card game...
Watched football late at night...Arthur, Jinli and Mei yen went to bed around 2am...Left 4 of us chatting around...We realise jack was drunk!! It was the same situation where he drunk in Lgkw...Omg!! It was the funniest night ever with them...Btw! Emo la...Why played around with my spectacle! You 3 know what am I talking ok! muahaha...Went to bed at 3.30am...
We were so determine that we can wake up at 6am for Dim sum the next morning...Did me made it?? Stay tune............

I'm freaking tired blogging about Ipoh trip...I've already cut down so many pictures...Connection was nt very stable too...Sorry ya...Let the pictures do the story ok...I shall continue blogging 2nd day tmr...Stay Tune...Good Night!! *Muacks*

No comments: