Monday, June 9, 2008

-Saturday (7/6/2008)-

It was saturday morning wei!! I woke up early 10am (10am is now consider as 8am to me)...Aunt Catherine pick us up to Uncle Paul house...Its somewhere near Wangsa Maju or Setapak? ahaha...Not sure...I am Sunway people ok...
Its some sort of opening house...He just bought a new condo...The foods were good...Fried Meehun, Fried lou shu fun, Honey Chicken Wing, Fried Chicken, Spring Roll, Sushi, Salad, Spaghetti...Dessert included Caramel Custard (my favourite for the day...My sis made it...Babi-licious), Longan Drinks and Ice-Cream...

We planned to swim...But too bad...It was raining...


-The view from my uncle's Condo...Copy right from LUkas *my cousin brother*-

-The salad that Aunt Jane made...It simply looks nice with the kiwi around...*btw...I think I'm in love with kiwi more than orange...muahaha*-

-Oh ya...Camwhore a lot inside the house...Hence! In case anyone miss me!!-

We then rushed home for 2nd gathering of the day...The lunch that I mentioned earlier was mum's side...Dinner was dad's side at SS12...Sounds familiar? Yea...The place where I park everyday to college...Thanks to my cousin's Joanne that I get the residential parking sticker...100% chances of not getting summon from MPSJ...muahaha...
Had a simple yet delicious chicken rice...Dessert were chocolate cake and watermelon...Omg! Freaking full! But I almost went to Ice Monster with cousin...But, she's too stingy to treat me...ahaha...

Blogging about this post...I wish to own a house beside a lake...I am not greedy at all...I don't need Semi-D nor Bungalow...muahaha...House with a sea view will sounds nice too...The most important is away from the polluted city...

No comments: